What are cookies?
Cookies are small text strings stored on your computer when you visit certain pages on the internet.
To order products on www.grandhoteltermeriolo.com/, cookies must be enabled. If you do not want to accept cookies, you can still browse the site and use it for research purposes. In most browsers, cookies are enabled, at the bottom you will find the information necessary to change the cookie settings on your browser.
Cookies are not harmful to your device. In the cookies we generate, we do not store personally identifiable information such as credit card details, but we use encrypted information collected by them to improve your stay on the site. For example, they are useful for identifying and resolving errors, or for determining relevant related products to be shown to the visitor while browsing.
Further information on cookies can be found on the websites: www.allaboutcookies.org and www.youronlinechoices.eu.
Cookies can perform various functions, such as allowing you to navigate between the various pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, and in general they can improve the user’s stay.
These cookies are essential to allow you to move around the site and to use its features, such as accessing the restricted areas of the website. Without these cookies, the requested services cannot be provided, such as the shopping cart or e-billing.
Strictly necessary cookies are used to store a unique identifier in order to manage and identify the user as unique compared to other users who are visiting the site at that time, in order to provide the user with a consistent and accurate service.
Some examples include:
• The memory of previous actions (for example entered text) while navigating back to a page in the same session;
• Management and passage of security tokens to different services within a website to identify the status of the visitor (for example, registered or unregistered);
• Maintenance of tokens for the implementation of restricted areas of the website;
• Routing of customers to specific versions / applications of a service, as may be necessary during a technical migration.
These cookies can be Padusa SpA or from partners, session or persistent, and their use is limited to the performance and improvement of the website. These cookies collect information on how a visitor uses the site, such as the pages visited. These cookies do not collect information that can identify the user. All information collected by these cookies is aggregated anonymously and is used only to improve the functionality of the site.
Some examples include:
• Web Analytics, the data collected is limited only to the use of the website by the operator, to manage the performance and structure of the site. These cookies may be third-party cookies, but the information will be used exclusively by those responsible for publishing the website visited;
• Error management – Measurement of errors that occur on the site, usually this function will support the improvement of services or the management of complaints and will generally be closely linked to web analytics;
• Test different structures of the site pages – Tests on structure variations, usually using A / B or multivariable tests, to ensure that a consistent appearance for the user of the site is maintained in the current and subsequent sessions.
These cookies can be from Padusa SpA or partners, have a session duration or persistent. These cookies are usually the result of a user action, but can also be implemented in the provision of a service not explicitly requested but offered to the user. They can be ut also use it to prevent a previously offered and refused service from being offered to that user again. Furthermore, these cookies allow the site to remember the user’s choices (such as user name, language, country of origin, etc …). The information collected by these cookies is anonymous and cannot track user behavior on other sites.
Some examples include:
• remember the settings that a user has applied to a website such as layout, font size, preferences, color etc;
• remember a choice so that the completion of a questionnaire is no longer required.
• detect if a service has already been offered, such as the offer of a tutorial for subsequent visits to the website;
• Provide information in order to allow the operation of an optional service such as the offer of a live chat session.
• Fulfillment of a user request such as submitting a comment.
Third party cookies for marketing / retargeting
These cookies are used by Padusa SpA partners, in order to present you with Padusa SpA advertising banners when you are on other sites, showing you the latest products you looked at on www.grandhoteltermeriolo.com. While browsing www.grandhoteltermeriolo.com, these cookies are also used to show you products that may interest you or similar to those you have looked at previously, based on your browsing history. The use of these cookies does not imply the processing of personal data, but it can allow connection to your computer or other devices and trace the saved data: these cookies connect to the browser installed on your computer or on other devices used during navigation. on our site.
How can I disable cookies?
Most browsers accept cookies automatically, but you can also choose not to accept them. It is advisable not to disable this function, since this may prevent you from moving freely from one page to another and enjoying all the features of the site.
If you do not want your computer to receive and store cookies, you can change the security settings of your browser (Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Safari etc.). In any case, please note that certain parts of our Site can be used to their full extent only if your browser accepts cookies; otherwise, you will not be able to add products to your cart and purchase them (for example). Consequently, your choice to remove and not accept cookies may adversely affect your stay on our Site.
If you wish to change the settings of your cookies, by entering the settings of the various browsers, below are brief instructions on how to do this in the four most popular browsers:
Microsoft Internet Explorer
Click the ‘Tools’ icon in the upper right corner and select ‘Internet Options’. In the pop up window, select ‘Privacy’. Here you can adjust the settings of your cookies.
Click the wrench in the upper right corner and select ‘Settings’. At this point, select ‘Show advanced settings’ (“Under the hood'”) and change the ‘Privacy’ settings.
From the drop-down menu in the upper left corner, select ‘Options’. In the pop up window, select ‘Privacy’. Here you can adjust the settings of your cookies.
From the drop-down setting menu in the upper right corner, select ‘Preferences’. Select ‘Security’ and here you can adjust the settings of your cookies.
To learn more about cookies and how to manage or disable third party or marketing / retargeting cookies, visit www.youronlinechoices.com.
To disable analytical cookies and to prevent Google Analytics from collecting data on your navigation, you can download the browser add-on for deactivating Google Analytics: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.