We are finally ready to restart!
We are happy to inform you that from Monday, June 7th, the Grand Hotel Terme will be ready to welcome you with the same enthusiasm that has accompanied us for over 150 years.
The time has finally come to indulge in a moment of well-deserved relaxation. The Grand Hotel Terme welcomes you with open arms in an oasis of well-being, surrounded by the splendid secular park of the Terme di Riolo: a place where you can finally relax in the open air, rediscover that serenity that has sometimes been lacking in recent months and enjoy the rhythms of nature.
In addition, now more than ever, it is our concern to make all environments safe and accessible. We will take care of you and your health, which has always been important to us. Every day we work together with the medical staff of the Terme di Riolo, directed by Dr. Mrs Mara Angela Mascherpa.
We will always be at your disposal to clarify any doubts and alleviate your concerns.
Thanks to our commitment and your precious collaboration, we are sure that this season will give us, as always, unforgettable experiences.
For this, we invite you to read the precautionary rules that we have set up to protect you and always maintain a high level of security.
THE HOUSE RULES
AT THE ENTRANCE TO THE THERMAL PARK
• THE BODY TEMPERATURE WILL BE MONITORED DAILY AT THE ENTRANCE TO THE STRUCTURE: IF LESS THAN 37.5 ° IT WILL BE POSSIBLE TO ACCESS;
• REMEMBER THAT IT IS ALWAYS NECESSARY TO STAY AT YOUR HOME IN THE PRESENCE OF FEVER (MORE THAN 37.5 °) OR OTHER INFLUENTAL SYMPTOMS;
• WE ASK YOU TO WEAR THE SURGICAL MASK CORRECTLY, ENSURING THE COVERAGE OF THE MOUTH AND NOSE (IN CASE OF LOSS OR DAMAGE, THE STAFF WILL BE READY TO PROVIDE A NEW ONE);
INSIDE THE GRAND HOTEL TERME
• AVOID CONTACT OF EYES, NOSE AND MOUTH WITH HANDS. IT IS FUNDAMENTAL TO PREVENT CONTAGION;
• IT WILL BE POSSIBLE TO CARRY OUT YOUR CHECK – IN DIRECTLY ONLINE BEFORE ARRIVAL IN THE STRUCTURE. ONCE ARRIVED IN RECEPTION, YOU WILL ONLY NEED TO SHOW YOUR DOCUMENT TO THE STAFF;
• IN ADDITION TO THE NORMAL ARRIVAL PRACTICES, AT THE RECEPTION YOU WILL SIGN A FORM OF INFORMED CONSENT AND ACCEPTANCE OF OUR REGULATION;
• COVER THE MOUTH AND NOSE WITH DISPOSABLE TISSUES WHEN YOU COUGH OR Sneeze. REMEMBER TO DISPOSE OF WASTE IN THE APPROPRIATE CONTAINERS ONCE USED;
• TO WASH YOUR HANDS THOROUGHLY, YOU WILL FIND DISPENSERS AVAILABLE IN COMMON SPACES WITH DISINFECTANT AND ANTISEPTIC GEL;
• ALWAYS KEEP THE SAFETY DISTANCE OF 1 METER BETWEEN PEOPLE;
• THE STAFF WILL ENSURE TO MAINTAIN A CONTINUOUS AERATION AND SANITIZATION OF THE PUBLIC SPACES;
• IN THE ACCEPTANCE POINTS THERE WILL BE PROTECTIVE BARRIERS, AND THE STAFF WILL ALWAYS BE EQUIPPED WITH CERTIFIED MASKS;
• IF IN DOUBT ABOUT YOUR HEALTH CONDITIONS, DO NOT GO TO THE FIRST AID: NOTICE OUR STAFF AND CALL YOUR FAMILY DOCTOR, HE WILL INDICATE YOU HOW TO MANAGE THE SITUATION IN THE BEST WAY;
• THE SOCIAL DISTANCE OF 1 METER BETWEEN PEOPLE WILL BE GUARANTEED IN THE RESTAURANT ROOM;
• WHEN YOU ARE SEATED AT THE TABLE, IN RESPECT OF THE SAFETY DISTANCES, YOU CAN REMOVE THE MASK: REMEMBER TO STORE IT IN YOUR BAG OR POCKET, WITHOUT PLACING IT ON THE SURFACES (CHAIRS, TABLES, ETC ..)
• HOW YOUR BREAKFAST WILL CHANGE: THE BUFFET IS SERVED BY A WAITER; YOU CAN COMPOSE YOUR BREAKFAST AS YOU PREFER!
• EACH ROOM AFTER THE GUESTS’ DEPARTURE WILL BE FULLY SANITIZED;
• DURING YOUR STAY, IF YOU PREFER, YOU CAN REQUEST THAT NONE OF THE STAFF ENTER THE ROOM, GIVING UP THE DAILY REASSEMBLY
• REMEMBER THAT PETS DO NOT SPREAD CORONAVIRUS: YOUR SMALL FOUR-LEGGED FRIENDS WILL ALWAYS BE WELCOME AT THE GRAND HOTEL.
• AT THE DEPARTURE, WE INVITE YOU TO PAY YOUR ACCOUNT THE DAY BEFORE THE END OF YOUR STAY: YOU WILL HELP US TO AVOID QUEUES AT THE RECEPTION.
GIVE YOURSELF A BREAK: WE TAKE CARE OF YOU.