Information on the processing of personal data
ex art. 13-14 EU Reg. 2016/679
Interested Subjects: Web users contact section
Padusa SpA as Data Controller of your personal data, pursuant to and for the purposes of the EU Reg. 2016/679 hereinafter referred to as ‘GDPR’, hereby informs you that the aforementioned legislation provides for the protection of data subjects with respect to the processing of personal data and that such processing will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the legislative provisions of the aforementioned legislation and the confidentiality obligations set forth therein.
Purpose of processing: in particular, your data will be processed for the following purposes related to the implementation of obligations relating to obligations
legislative or contractual:
- to compare and possibly improve the results of communications, it uses systems for sending newsletters and promotional communications with reports. Thanks to the reports, the owner will be able to know, for example: the number of readers, openings, unique “clickers” and clicks; the devices (Iphone, Blackberr, Nokia…), and the operating systems (Windows, Apple, Linux, Andreoi…) used to read the communication; details on the activity of individual users; the number of outstanding users who have not yet confirmed their registration; the details of the emails sent by date / hour / minute; the details of the emails delivered and not those sent; the list of unsubscribed from the newsletter; who opened an email or clicked a single link; users with message viewing problems; link tracking (i.e. the number of clicks made on the links of the message); click tracking (which links were clicked and by whom);
- Respond to your requests.
The processing of functional data for the fulfillment of these obligations is necessary for proper management of the relationship and their provision is mandatory to implement the purposes indicated above. The Data Controller also announces that any non-communication, or incorrect communication, of one of the mandatory information, may cause the Data Controller to be unable to guarantee the adequacy of the processing itself.
Your personal data may also, subject to your consent, be used for the following purposes:
- insertion of the database;
- sending communications on products or services also through automated call systems (Article 130 D: Lgs: 196/03) eg: newsletter, whatsapp, sms;
- sending commercial information via e-mail or sms.
The provision of data is optional for you with regard to the aforementioned purposes, and your refusal to process it does not compromise the continuation of the relationship or the adequacy of the treatment itself.
Processing methods. Your personal data may be processed in the following ways:
- processing by means of electronic computers.
Each treatment takes place in compliance with the procedures set out in Articles. 6, 32 of the GDPR and through the adoption of the appropriate security measures provided.
Communication: your data will be communicated exclusively to competent and duly appointed subjects for the performance of the services necessary for proper management of the relationship, with a guarantee of protection of the rights of the interested party.
Your data will be processed only by personnel expressly authorized by the Data Controller and, in particular, by the following categories of employees:
- marketing office
Dissemination: Your personal data will not be disclosed in any way.
Retention period. We point out that, in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, purpose limitation and data minimization, pursuant to art. 5 of the GDPR, the retention period of your personal data is:
- established for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are collected and processed for the execution and fulfillment
the contractual purposes;
- established for a period of time not exceeding the performance of the services provided;
- established for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are collected and processed and in compliance with the mandatory times
prescribed by law.
Data Controller: the Data Controller, pursuant to the Law, is Pad. (Via Civesio, 6, 20097 San Donato Milanese (MI); e-mail: email@example.com; telephone: 0546/71045; VAT number : 07979430969) in the person of its pro tempore legal representative.
You have the right to obtain from the owner the cancellation (right to be forgotten), limitation, updating, rectification, portability, opposition to the processing of personal data concerning you, as well as in general can exercise all the rights provided. by articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 of the GDPR.
EU Reg. 2016/679: Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 – Rights of the interested party
- The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form.
- The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
- the origin of personal data;
- the purposes and methods of the processing;
- the logic applied in case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic tools;
- the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under Article 5, paragraph 2;
- of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents.
3. The interested party has the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible o involves the use of means that are manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- data portability.
4. The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.